Assistant Warehouse & Loading Dock Supervisor
401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Voluntary Benefits
Assist with the operations of the warehouse; provide customer service; point of contact for will call customers; load and unload trucks; coordinate filling of orders; maintain quality control; coordinate warehouse computerized systems and other duties as assigned. Standing/walking for extended periods is common.
Essential Function Statements
Role and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Assist with the operations of the warehouse
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers via phone and email concerning orders, returns, shipments, and product updates
- Be the first point of contact for Will Call customers
- Load and unload trucks and customer pick-ups
- Coordinate order fulfillment between company, dealers, suppliers, and transport companies
- Maintain quality control and establish quality standards for all products produced
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerized warehouse systems
- Determine common carrier quotes and COD shipments
- Assist in reducing operating costs and increasing productivity
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers
- Prompt and reliable attendance
About Fargo Glass & Paint:
Started in 1917 and headquartered in Fargo, ND, Fargo Glass and Paint Company has a Millwork branch in Fargo, ND and Sioux Falls, SD and Contract Glazing branches in Fargo, Bismarck and Minot, ND and Sioux Falls, SD to better serve customers in those areas. We also own and operate a retail paint store in The Shoppe’s of Osgood is southwest Fargo.
We have long-term business relationships with some of the most trusted names in their respective industries. Fargo Glass and Paint Company has been a Benjamin Moore distributor since 1917! OldCastle Building Envelope has been a supplier to Fargo Glass and Paint Company since 1995.
FGP has grown and changed to keep pace with customer demands. New materials, new products, and new techniques are being introduced at a rapid rate. With a staff of around 150, we are dedicated to service. By operating our own fleet of trucks, our delivery is reliable and efficient. We’re here to help!